Research Fellowships in cancer and diseases of immune regulation
The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute (UQDI) is seeking Expressions of Interest from high calibre mid-career research scientists to be considered for the 2012 round of the Australian Research Council Future Fellowships and NHMRC Fellowships.
Applications are sought from mid-career researchers (five to fifteen years post-doctoral experience) who can demonstrate excellence in their track records and a capacity to collaborate within the UQDI and across other research disciplines/institutions and/or across industry.
The UQDI has interests in:
- Biology of autoimmunity and cancer
- Pathogenesis and molecular origins of disease
- Immune response to infection
- Intercellular signalling and membrane trafficking
- Clinical and research trials for therapies against cancers and autoimmune diseases
- Development of anti-cancer vaccines and therapies
- Development of therapeutics targeting diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, melanoma and other cancers
- Diagnostic methods for susceptibility, diagnosis and/or treatment decisions for diseases such as cancer and other diseases
Potential applicants are invited to address their enquiries to Ms Katie Shalders (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To submit an application, please go to www.di.uq.edu.au/recruitment to download and complete the Expression of Interest form. Please submit the form to Ms Katie Shalders (email@example.com) by 17th October, 2011.
UQ Diamantina Institute: www.di.uq.edu.au
Future Fellowship Scheme: http://www.arc.gov.au/ncgp/futurefel/future_default.htm